Thursday 19 January 2017

Throwback Thursday #9: June 2012



Mickey Mouse Tshirt - Primark
Navy chinos - Bershka
Coat - Vintage
Boots - Dr Martens
Bag - Primark

Hello guys!
TBT (throwback Thursday's) are back on my blog now. I like doing these because it reminds me of how I used to dress when I was younger.

Those chinos were actually my favourite trousers to wear. I wore them whenever I had the chance to and they fit me so perfectly. I also loved how it came with a cool vintage looking belt. I remember the day when I forgot  my chinos at my cousins house, I was so upset lol. The chinos were from Bershka but I am not too sure if they still sell them. I personally would still wear them and I would purchase them in black, white, gray and re purchase the navy ones.This was probably one of my best/ favourite outfits that I wore in 2012 lol. I am still sad at the fact that my favourite bag broke like a year after.

I actually remember this day very well lol. I remember me and my friend going to the city centre to meet up with our other friend that moved away from us. We did some catching up, she ditched us and me and my other friend decided to do a photo shoot near an old church. After that, we went straight to a house party which was a joke lol. 

(Peep my electric blue hair lol)

Thank you for reading & I will see you in my next post, bye!


Steffi

xox


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall