Tuesday 20 September 2016

Simple




 White T shirt // H&M Men
Jogger trousers // TEX (similar here, here & here)
Trench coat // Everything5pounds (similar here & here)
White trainers // Deichmann (similar here)
White bag // Primark
Hi guys,
I apologise for not blogging and being active on any of my social medias but I have been extremely busy for the last 3 weeks. Since I am going to university soon, my brothers decided that we should all swap rooms with each other. My brother got my room, my younger brother got my other brothers room and I got my youngest brothers room which is the smallest. We have been decorating and moving out a lot of our things and I have also been busy purchasing necessities for university.

Since my brother is going to paint his room (my former room) blue, I decided to take one last outfit pic in that room. I wore my trench coat from E5p which is actually originally from Primark, wore a white basic T and paired it with some comfy formal joggers. I really wanted to feel comfortable so I opted for some white trainers.

Thank you guys for supporting me and I will see you on my next post. Oh, btw when I finish decorating my room, I will do a room tour. Thanks for reading,Bye!

Steffi

xxx


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall