Tuesday 12 July 2016

LINEN DAY




 Linen top // Randomshop
Linen Trousers // Gift
Trainers // Deichmann


 Hi guys, I apologise for the long absence but I am back now. I just came back from Belgium today, I didn't take many pictures while I was there but I do have two outfits (this one and the next one) that I took while I was there.

When I was younger, my mum used to buy me so many linen trousers but I hated them so much. Out of about 5, I only wore one. For some reason, I have come to like linen trousers and just linen clothing in general. Linen clothes are really light and airy and they're really good for summer. If you don't really like exposing much skin in the summer, you can always opt for linen trousers and a matching linen top. On Sunday it was super hot, so I wore my linen top that I got from a random shop and paired it with my linen trousers that I got gifted by my mothers friend.

Thanks for reading, bye!

Steffi

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall