Wednesday 22 June 2016

Red orange pt2



Black cami // Primark (similar here, here ,here & here)
Clutch bag // somewhere in Belgium (similar here & here)
Patent heels // Primark (similar here, here & here)
Necklace // Accessorize

This is a continuation of my last post, the joggers and blazer links are on my last post. The difference of this outfit is that I have changed my top. I wanted to look less "out there" so I wore a black chiffon top, black clutch instead of gold and I have also decided to go for some black stilettos as my other shoes were more on the funky pattern side. In decided to finish off this look by adding a statement necklace that I had purchased from Accessorize.

Thank you for reading, bye!

Steffi 

xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall