Thursday 16 June 2016

Red orange Pt1



 White chiffon camisole // Primark (similar here & here)
Silky feel blazer // Primark (similar here, here, here, here, here & here)
Crepe jogger trousers // Primark (similar here, here, here, here & here)
Clutch bag // DIY (similar here)
Necklace // Primark (similar here, here & here)
Snake print platform heels // Gift

This has to be one of the most colourful outfit that I have worn in such a long time, lol. This look is actually a recreation of what I wore to a summer wedding back in 2014. I did take pictures of this outfit back then but they were all bathroom pictures and many people were photobombing me lol. This is actually one of my favourite outfits that I have ever worn. I didn't wear a dress to this wedding because everyone wears dresses and I'm not a big fan of dresses either so I opted for this blazer & jogger look. For the recreation of the 2014 outfit, I only changed the necklace and bag.

I will have a part 2 of this outfit to show a different but similar way of styling the blazer & jogger.

Thank you for reading, bye!

Steffi

xxx






No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall