Wednesday 8 June 2016

Pyjama party



 Silky shirt // Everything5pounds
Crepe camisole // Primark ( similar here, here, here & here)
Chiffon Joggers // TEX ( similar here
Spike headband worn as choker // Ebay (Similar here, here, here & here)

This look reminds me off something you would wear to a stylish pyjama party lol. I have been obsessed with layering my tops with camisoles because it gives off a 90's vibe. It also looks chic. I am in love with silk shirts and at the moment, I own two, one in black and this pinky peachy one that I am wearing. I want to get more in white, burgundy, navy and even in silver. to edge up this look I wore one of my old suede spiked headband as a choker because what's a 90's look without a choker? lol. I am very sorry but I couldn't find a direct link to the headband because I bought it when I was around 16, but I have added some similar headbands for you to get your hands on.

 Thanks for reading, bye!

Steffi

xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall