Tuesday 17 May 2016

Haul: feathers, Glitter and pink

Hello guys, I have decided to do a mini haul to show you what I have recently bought during this month and last month. I am not a girly girl, I hate glitter and I hate pink but this haul is an exception and contains all of that, lol.





This luggage bag is from Primark and I fell in love at first sight with it. It is not the typical luggage bag and that is why I love it. I am not a fan of pink but this shade of pink was a must have. I love the quilting detail on it and I am also not a fan of gold hardware but on this bag, it was an exception. This luggage bag has an extra strap and it also has a name and address tag attached to it. It was on sale from £14 to £5.



I am really picky with the brogues. I like brogues that are normally masculine with a little feminine touch and also edgy. When I saw these brogues I really had to get them because they were just so different. I hate glitter but on these brogues, I love it. These brogues are from Primark and I got them on sale for £3.

Boots, boots, boots. I llove boots and I have been looking for comfy pairs of heeled boots and I have finally found them. I got these from Everything5pounds and they are really stylish.


 I needed to add these feathery burgundy heels in my heel collection. I got these from Hypnotic but they are also sold on PublicDesire . I purchased them for £7.99.


I purchased this jacket from Hypnotic also and it cost me £7.99. I have always wanted a shearling motor jacket and I finally found it in Hypnotic. I was so lucky because I got the last one.

I finally have a sleeveless motor jacket!
I got it from Everything5pounds but if you are going for a boyfriend fit, I would advise you to go two sizes up.

 Last but not least, I got these earrings as a present from my mums friend. I cannot wait to wear these.


Thank you for reading, bye!

Steffi

xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall