Friday 25 March 2016

Camel on Navy




 Camel turtle neck - Everything5pounds
Navy culottes - Primark (similar here & here)
Camel coat - Vintage (similar here, here, here & here)
Trainers - Puma suedes
Backpack - Primark 


 I am seriously in love with this camel - navy colour combo lately. Camel has always been one of my favourite colours but navy has also become one of my favourite colour. and I got my navy Puma suedes on sale for £5(yes I know, bargain!!) because the right shoe was on display for so long, it changed color( it went grey) and went a bit dry. I had to buy navy dye shoe spray to make it go back to being navy. I also got my navy pinstripe culottes in a Primark sale last year for £1.

 Thank you for reading,

Steffi
xxx




No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall