Sunday, 13 September 2015

Under cover


Top - Primark (similar here & here
Treggings - Hiddenfashion
Biker jacket - H&M 
Loafers - Hiddenfashion (similar here)

Hello everybody, so I started school this week and I already feel stressed out. Ive got so many course work that needs to be fully completed and I'm also not used to waking up really early but that's whatever. I wore this outfit on the first day back. My schools dress code is 'smart casual' so I went for a very casual look because its only school lol. I wore my striped T shirt that I got from Primark and paired it with my Hiddenfashion treggings because being comfy in school is key. I didn't want to look too simple and plain so I put on my H&M biker jacket to edge up my outfit up. I completed the look with my Hiddenfashion loafers, to make the outfit look a little bit 'smart'. I also wore my 'under cover' tote bag because it can fit in my notepad and books.

I am off to complete my homework tasks so I will see you guys in my next post, Bye and have a lovely weekend!
Steffi
xxx



No comments

Post a Comment

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall