Tuesday 22 September 2015

Navy is the new black.






 Jumper with attached shirt - Primark
Pinstriped jeans - Primark
Fuzzy jumper - H&M
Culottes - Primark
Trainers - Puma suede

 Hi everyone, so I have been really into the colour navy lately. I just love it, I feel like it is becoming my new black. I don't have much navy clothing but these are my favourites so far. I bought the navy jumper in Primark and it was on sale for like £1. It is still in stock but the price has gone back to normal (£12 I think). The fuzzy jumper is from H&M and I just love it. It makes me feel like a teddy bear lol. I got it on sale for £7. All I need for a complete navy collection is a navy coat, navy plain t shirt some navy jeans and every piece of clothing in navy lol. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I gave my other Puma suede's (featured in haul) to my mum because they were too big for me. I couldn't return it because I had lost the receipt and my mum really liked them so she took them instead. In return, she got me these Puma suede's that actually look close to the one I originally wanted (featured on my wishlist).

Thank you guuys for reading my blog and I will see you on my next post. Bye bye!

Steffi 
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall