Monday, 27 July 2015

All white


Top - Primark
Skirt - Ebay
Trainers - Reebok Classics

Hey everyone, this is a quick outfit post on what I wore to my big sisters all white party. I wore my boxy textured crop top from Primark and I got it for £3. I matched the crop top with my textured bodycon skirt that I ordered off Ebay (can't link it because it's sold out) and I got it for £5.84. It's a bit see through so I wore black bicycle shorts underneath it. I also wore my all white Reebok classics because I didn't feel like wearing heels and I just wanted to feel comfy. To finish the look, I wore my silver chain necklace from hidden fashion, rings and small hoop earrings from Primark.
(sorry for the bad quality pictures, I used my phone & bad lighting)
I'll see you guys in my next blogpost, bye!

Steffi
xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall