Monday 18 May 2015

Haul: Primark, Puma, Nelly.com & Hiddenfashion.com


Hello guys, I'm going to show what I have purchased recently in this mini haul post.



The first item is this sequin maxi skirt that I got from Nelly.com and I love it. I had been looking for a long sequin skirt for such a long time but I finally found it on Nelly.com and I'm so happy. It was my first time ordering from Nelly.com and the service was really good. I cant wait to style it. Its on sale and it costs £10.94


The second item that I got are thses really nice Puma's that I got from TKmaxx. I've been looking for the Puma suede in grey low top versions for such a long time but they were either sold out or not in my size, but when I saw these Navy mid top ones, I just had to buy them. They cost £19.99. They will go with anything in my wardrobe. I love them even though I haven't worn them out yet lol.



The fourth items that I got from Primark and these are what I got;
I got this khaki anorak and I really like it. I really like how it fits me. It was on sale from £25 to £3 so I had to get it.
The second think that I got from Primark is this lovely long blazer. It was on sale from £17 to £3, bargain!
 I also got this misty blue kimono on sale for £1, I love it!
 I got this lovely shift dress as well, it was on sale from £15 to £5. I love how its half pleated and half straight, I actually cant wait to wear it.

 I  got this lovely black chiffon vest that costs £4
I got these beautiful black culottes and they cost £7. they are so comfy and I'm thinking of buying more and hopefully they make some in white, grey and navy.

I also got some white trousers but I didn't take a solo photo of them because they don't look good on camera (you can see a sneak peak of the white trousers in the cover photo). I got the white trousers for £9, Primark has some really nice trousers, you guys should go and check them out if you're into trousers.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading through my haul (even though I probably annoyed you guys for the over use of 'I love it/them') and I will see you in my next post, bye guys!

Steffi 
xxx






No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© The Waltz Of Spring
Maira Gall